Friday, November 6, 2009

my last love poem to you

A love at first sight..
A memory that shall live with me for the rest of my life..
Never met someone, like a rose which could bloom faster than the speed of my own heart beat..
The feeling of truly loving someone..
For the very first time in my life..
It’s a feeling like no other..
Becoming someone better than I was before..
If life was something I could just give away..
It would be given to you..

It seems like only yesterday..
I was holding you in my arms..
Telling you the words you deserve to hear..
“I love you” is all I can ever say..
Because there’s only enough breath in me..
To tell you the most truthful words that exist..
All the rest is took away by your warmth..
I’m still, and paralyzed in a moment..
Never wanting to wake from it..

I have two hearts..
One that keeps me living, only to come back to you..
And one you wear around your neck..
With it, all the love and feelings inside..
My own, is just a heart that’s empty..
With no love for anyone ells in this world..
All given to you, you look at it now..
Holding it in your hand, feeling my arms wrapped around you..
I’m right there, and there I shall stay..
Never letting go..

I have had the best three years of my life..
But we must end it for now..
We both know you and I want this suffering to end..
Only being away from me makes it harder for you to love..
I’ve tried my best..
To be the guy who would be by your side..
For the rest of my life..
Making sure nothing happened to you..
That your safe and cared for..
In need of anything..
Yet now realizing, thinking you don’t want me to be that person..

I wish to see you one last time..
To hold you, to kiss you one last time..
Then walk away..
And not look back..
Only to be the most painful thing..
That my heart will ever experience..
Yet do not forget..
You wear one of the most important part of me on your finger..
“Always”
The ring that keeps all memories..
Of our friendship and relationship together..
Look at it..
Then close your eyes..
What do you see..

If you cry..
Wipe the tears from your face..
There’s no need to be upset..
I’m right there, right now..
I’m in your heart..
In your dreams..
With you where ever you are..

Where ever you go..

If there ever comes a day..
When we see each other again after a few years..
I’ll be sure, to never leave your side this time..
I’ll be with you every day..

For that to happen..
Promise to be trustworthy..
Willing to wait for me..
For the only guy..
That cares, and who will be watching over you day and night..
Everything I said, was meant and true..
Now ending it, with this being my last poem to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment